Friday, October 14, 2011

Don't forget the Fair!!!

Don't Forget The Fair!
Babcock MillGreetings!
 
Just wanted to remind you all that in place of the Oct. club meeting, we will be doing a walkabout at the fair next Mon the 17th.

I was there briefly tonight and the best place to park seems to be gate 10 which is near the stadium.

It would be best to go in on your own and we can meet as a group at 6:30 in front of the Cantey Bldg.  Just ask where the art exhibits are if you can't find it.

Many people I have seen and spoken to are not going to attend. Those of you that plan on attending please RSVP to me at   saddleguy@gmail.com  so I will know to expect you.  My cell is 803-422-5894

Bring a tripod !

Hope to see you there and that you are all enjoying the great fall weather.

Thanks,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment