Friday, September 16, 2011

Meeting Reminder

Camden Photo Club

Sept. 19, 2011 Meeting
Greetings!

Don't forget our meeting at Mike's School Mon the 19th at 7pm.

Mike's cell    803-422-5894

Meeting:


I have only received one image for the months assignment and random.
Please be aware that I will accept submissions until 8pm Sun eve.
Work will consume my time from now until the meeting on Mon and I will have 1 hour Sun eve at 8 pm to organize the images.  Thanks for understanding.

Assignment...old or abandoned building
Random....anything you like

Please be prepared to speak about your image...why you like or dislike it, what you wanted to get when you took it, how you feel the end result is.

I would like to take some time at this meeting to talk about our vision and where the club is going. Please bring ideas for speakers, topics etc so I can round them up and have them come.

Thanks and see you Mon the 19th at 7pm.
Mike


803-422-5894     saddleguy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment